Taking MBTI was a good reinforcement of things I already knew about myself. Understanding and knowing my preferred style is critical for my self-development. The test also created more of an awareness of other personality types. Developing an understanding of my natural tendencies and honoring my own style while respecting other people’s style is imperative in my growth. The MBTI helped me to recognize how to communicate and relate to others in a more effective manner.
Physical Therapy Program Curricular Outcome Objectives
3. Use interaction and communication skills in all professional relationships.
6. Practice in a reflective fashion and pursue ongoing professional development and life-long learning experiences.
DPT Program Curricular Thread
2. Attention to individual differences including life span position and cultural competency
4. Effective interaction and communication skills
6. Professional development and life long learning